Wish me luck

BeanMan

Long Time Member
I flew to Orlando yesterday for my Brothers wedding, they live just north of Daytona on the Atlantic side but it looks like the eye is going to go almost directly over us. There is no mandatory evacuation where we are at and don’t have to worry about storm surge, the hurricane will have diminished some crossing Florida. It’s rained 4” so far today and the wind is just now kicking up a bit. Tonights forecast is for winds in the 70-110 mph range with about 12” more rain. Yee-haw!

I flew to Orlando yesterday for my Brothers wedding, they live just north of Daytona on the Atlantic side but it looks like the eye is going to go almost directly over us. There is no mandatory evacuation where we are at and don’t have to worry about storm surge, the hurricane will have diminished some crossing Florida. It’s rained 4” so far today and the wind is just now kicking up a bit. Tonights forecast is for winds in the 70-110 mph range with about 12” more rain. Yee-haw!
Good luck bud!
If you need anything over there I have contacts.

I have been accused of that before, at my 40 year High School reunion several classmates told me they were surprised I was still alive.
Well we are all very happy you're alive! Hope those feet are doing ok. And you're on the Atlantic side, is that worse? I'm not extremely learned about the location.

Well we are all very happy you're alive! Hope those feet are doing ok. And you're on the Atlantic side, is that worse? I'm not extremely learned about the location.
The storm is coming ashore on the Gulf of Mexico side of Florida (Tampa) It will weaken as it moves across the peninsula to the Atlantic side. We won’t have to deal with the storm surge of up to 15’ above normal.

Pffff...

Let's all not lose sight of who the real superhero of this entire storm is.

AA1rZkM4.png

I'm originally from Sarasota and have lots of family and friends there. So far it sounds like the storm wasn't as devastating as what was forecasted. Thank God!

It's pretty selfish getting married in Oct! Guests will have to miss football, baseball playoffs and hunting. He will have an anniversary that will interfere as long as they are married. What was he thinking?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom