Winter sucks

CAelknuts

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-09 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/498a521a094c7cdd.jpg

Is there supposed to be a picture with this? All I see is a red x in a white box that doesn't do anything when I click on it!!

Steve

Yeah, I screwed up. There is a good cartoon, but it didn't load for some reason. Big storm headed our way! Now that it's baseball season out here, we're finally getting some winter. I told you winter sucks.

Winter in California? Here's what it looked like in my back yard Wednesday.
498adb070b58c810.jpg

It's a balmy and foggy 7 degrees here right now. Send that storm our way as quick as you can. We need a change.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

It started to rain here last night on the Central Coast here in Cali. We need the rain bad to fill up the lakes. I feel pretty good about winter here where I'm at. a couple weeks ago we had 3 or 4 days of 80 degree weather. Last week or so it's been in the 60's. Not too much to complain about....except all the illegals....but don't get me started! When does the season open for those SOB's?? I'd much rather spend $1.15 for a single round than what it costs to house, feed and hospitalize their babies! Sorry...needed to vent.....PROCEED!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom