Winter Blues Artwork

DRT

I'm really getting tired of this gloomy, cold, snowy weather. So I did a little day dreaming while I was at work..................and I 'wrote' down my dreams......

636098697_6NXm8-M-3.jpg

636099031_VE8Ct-M-3.jpg

1234655006_yNvuJ-M-1.jpg

Actually, the elk and the antelope were already done, but I just finished the Muley, they are done on 8 1/2 x 11 printer paper.

Awesome skills!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Those are really awesome.
I agree with the others. Turn in your notice and use this God given talent full time. Love the detail on that buck's bases. Thanks for sharing

Thanks guys, this is just one of the ways to 'get out' while I can't get out, winter just seems to be dragging on this year. I've tried to get this stuff to sell and make some money at it, but the problem is that nobody seems to want to buy it, kind of hard to make a living that way, you know? I've been doing wildlife artwork for 20 years.

SON!!!!!!!! If you can't sell that stuff, you are obviously hitting the wrong market.

"THE INTERNET IS YOUR FRIEND"

I would bet that you could get $20 each for a cheap photocopy of any of those prints...if you signed it before and AFTER the copy process.

I'd be in for any 5 of them right now for $100. PM me for a check TODAY!

Blow them up and double your money!

I can assure you that if you did the work, printed it as inexpensively as possible, then signed and numbered them individually, you could make a TON of money.

My dumb azz sister puts in about 2 hours a day signing and mailing her "art"....which is junk in my opinion, but she knocks down about 2k a week off the internet! She also draws costom pictures of peoples dogs, kids, houses, etc....

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom