Winning Prizes

J

Jazz

Well I didn't draw any tags at the Expo and I might not draw out on any hunts but I've done ok at the California Deer Assoication and Pheasants Forever banquets.

Browing A-Bolt 300 WSM
3x10 Leopold
Weatherby 12ga. auto
Ruger 1B 25.06

Guess I'm done for this year! Anyone else winning anything?

Hey Jazz- How much money do you put out in raffles, etc in order to win those prizes. I go to our local Friends aof the NRA Banquet and the RMEF Banquests and I spend about $120 on tickets and I never win sh!t!

Steve

In the past 25 years I haven't won much either. This year I put $100 in the CDA banquet and $200 this last week. I guess the luck finally worked out. I've put more in before and not won squat!

Jazz, you had a good year! I've been to plenty of Ducks Unlimited banquets but never won anything.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I won a 12 gauge beretta at a CWA lunch on a 10 dollar ticket and thats all I gave, I didnt even buy my ticket a friend had a extra.But I have spent plenty more than that gun was worth since then.

I still have my $400 set of elk mugs. My wife got a free .300 Winnie and a $250 gunsmith certificate.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

My buddy actually handles a lot of the guns for these banquets and at one time I was so frustrated that I had him order "one" extra gun and I bought it. It was a Weatherby 12ga. O/U and I bought the gun for $600 many years ago. Glad I did these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom