Winner Score Contest #20

M

monarchtaxidermy

Sorry it's late today fellas. It has been one of those days. Tax Problems are just the start of it. So for time sake I am just going to post our winner and score. If you want the numbers just shoot me a PM and I can get them to you at a later date. I may just end up divorced if the wife finds me on the comp today. LOL
Thanks
Curtis Wilson.

P.S. Contest 21 will start this saturday.

Not a huge buck by all means but Dee Ann was tickled to death with her Antelope.

The Official Score is 73 3/8

Guess number 20 is the only one who hit it right on.

Foundation congratulations check your PM.

Until Next time, and again Founder prayers sent your way.
Curtis Wilson
4879img_0232.jpg

Is anyone keeping up with the contests for the closest guesses for the 15 contests that end with #30?

If no one else is working on it, I could probably load it up in an excel spreadsheet sometime.

I just did it on this contest and it only took about 15 minutes to get it all loaded up.

There were a total of 149 guesses and the absoulute value of the average guess was off by 2.75".

If you sum all the guesses up and divide by the total they ended up with an average guess of 73.92". (The reason for the difference is that there were more guesses that were off low than there were high).

Pretty darn close either way!

Souns like you are the perfect guy for the job. I was wondering if anyone was keeping track.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom