Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is March 9th

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Winner Chosen - Next Drawing is for a Pentax 8x43 DCF ED Binocular + six runner up prizes of a Pentax 6.5x21 Papilio Binocular Drawing will be on March 9th. The grand prize of the Pentax 8x43 DCF ED Binocular is a GREAT Prize.

The Minox drawing has ended. Congratulations to our winner Lorne W. of 24hourcampfire winner of the Minox DCM Digiscoping Set.

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Minox BV 8x25 BRW Binocular

Congratulations to the runner ups:
Miguel S. of Coueswhitetail.com
Chris S. of longrangehunting.com
Ken P. of Calivc.com
Tom B. of Alaskaoutdoorsdirectory.com
Toby S. of Texaspredatorposse.com
Rory M. of #####.com

Our next drawing for the Pentax 8x43 DCF ED Binocular + the runner ups prizes of a Pentax 6.5x21 Papilio Binocular will be on March 9th.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

In order to win do you have to be associated with a business? The last two times you have posted the winners they are all associated with a company or business.

I'm just asking.

Slide

The majority of the guys that enter come to our site from the various hunting forums, they're not associated with any businesses, just members of the various forums as you are on this forum.
In the couple of years that we have been doing these giveaways people who have found our site thru google or other internet search engines have won, people from the forums, people who were told of our drawings by friends, and those who have seen our ads in various magazines.
We try to do a new drawing every 6 weeks or so. Please remember to enter each time the drawing changes as each one is unique and the entries do not carry over from one drawing to the next.
These drawings are our way of saying "Thanks for all the support that we have received"

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Thank you for anwsering my question, I really appreciate it. Now, let me make sure I understand this. I can enter as often as I want and the more I enter the better my chance, right?

Slide

Incorrect.
You should enter once each time we change the drawing to be sure you're entered. We have the program set up so that if someone enters multiple times during the same drawing, each duplicate e-mail address knocks out the previous matching one. This way everybody that enters gets one entry and a fair shot at winning

Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-09 AT 12:45PM (MST)[p]>In order to win do you
>have to be associated with
>a business? The last two
>times you have posted the
>winners they are all associated
>with a company or business.
>
>
>I'm just asking.
>
>
>Slide

Since i was the fortunate winner of that spotting scope i can ensure that u do not have to be associated with a business , hopefully will post some good bear hunting photos with it this spring.
Again thanks Doug for the great prize.
Rgds Lorne

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom