Winner Chosen - New Drawing for Minox Spotter

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Winner Chosen - New Drawing for Minox Spotter

The Olympus Digital Camera Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner Jack H. of MonsterMuleys.com winner of the Olympus E-410 Digital SLR with Olympus 14-42mm Zoom Lens!

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won an Olympus X-715 Digital Camera.
Congratulations to:
Gerald H. from Snipershide.com
Ray M. from SavageShooters.com
Stephen H. from 24hourcampfire.com
Robert K. from Birdforum.net
Brian S. from MonsterMuleys.com

Our next Drawing will be on August 20th for a Minox MD62ED Spotting Scope with 21-42 LER Zoom Eyepiece. There will also be 5 runner ups that will receive a Minox Macroscope 8x25.
Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.
Congratulations to our latest winners.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

I signed up today. By the way Doug, I bought a Vortex Impact 70 a couple of weeks ago from your company and wanted to tell you that I like it. Thanks for the great pice you offered to me. fatrooster.

Thank you for the continued support. The members of this forum have welcomed us and we want you to know that we appreciate it.

To those of you who have not entered any of our drawings before, just take a minute to sign up at our website. Every 6 weeks or so we draw a new winner.
We have already given away:
A Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30
Swarovski Osprey Knives
A Pentax 8x43 DCF ED
Pentax 8.5x21 Papillios
A Zeiss 2.5-8x32 Conquest Riflescope
Zeiss Scopz Shooting Glasses
A Leica CRF-900
Custom Made Knives
An Olympus E-410 Digital SLR
Olympus Digital Point & Shoots
Next up - Minox MD62ED Spotting Scope with the Minox 21-42 LER Zoom Eyepiece and there are also 5 Minox Macroscopes for 5 runner ups.

This is our way of showing our appreciation for the support we have received. Come sign up and win.

Please have a safe and fun 4th.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom