windows 8

nfh

Long Time Member
Anyone running windows 8. My HP computer has taken a dump so I went to a Dell and it came with windows 8.

so far I cant stand the programming. The start menu is gone. Some programs are a touch of a button away which is nice but a style I am not use to. its like they lead to buy apps for stuff. the weather programming is stuck on a town that I don't want.

so what are your thoughts? I am not Impressed

I bought a new computer with W8. Had it about a month and I'm still learning. Now that I've used it for a while I like it though. I like having the tiles on the main screen with the apps/programs I use. I don't miss the START menu at all on the old piece of junk. I don't use the touchscreen much but its pretty cool. W8 feels very iPhonish but I think that was the intent. You'll get use to it and like it more as you use it more.

That's why I went with Windos 7 aka Windows for Dummies!

IE Sucks!

Way less problems with FireFox!

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

I suppose in time I will get use to it. It took my email into an App form and I do not like the layout of my email now.

My old HP failed about a month ago. I bought a new one with W8.
The program is nearly impossible to use. I took it back. I won't go into all the details but after three days, I have a New, Older model Dell with W7. I was told that all new computers are coming with W8.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom