Windows 10?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Is anyone using it? Is it worth downloading? I haven't heard much since it became available.

I'm running Windows 7 and I like it, I guess. :)

Should I wait until my next computer to get it?

Eel I went from Windows 7 to Windows 10 when I bought this computer. It is different then 7 and took some getting use too. After getting use to it and after some cussing I like it. I still do not know all the features.

RELH

Eel, I had windows 8 on my laptop and hated it. I downloaded windows 10 a few months back and like it a lot better. It will be very different from 7.

Windows 7 is better than 8 and 10. While 10 is better than 8 i am not a fair of an app based computer system. Crap is hard to find and i feel 8 and 10 are not really user friendly maybe it is for the new generation but not me...

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I avoided 8, loved 7, and now am using 10, and getting used to it, but liked 7 a lot better.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Eel, as a dude that earns his living with such dilemma's, I'd say stick with 7.
It just works. This coming from a Mac guy. HA HA!!!

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

have 8 again now... I had 8 and dl 10, lost everything in my mail box that was saved in files, it kept saying it was syncing, so after 3 days of it not transferring my mail files from 8 to 10 I removed 10 and went back to 8. gave it about 2 weeks to see if they had fixed the sync problem and dl 10 again... same problem. so restored 8 and said to heck with windows 10.

May not have been so bad but I was in the process of taking a trip to the Philippines and my confirmation emails and reservations were stored in my mailbox and windows 10 never would bring them to the windows 10 mail box.

The wife tried 10 on her laptop so I got chance to check it out. So did the daughter. We went back to 7. We want a computer, not an over sized cell phone where you can't find anything.

I really like 8.1 with classic shell. Looks and feels like 7, but has a few advantages and is a snappier.

2a0fcsk.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom