Winchester sxp recall

Good training video for your kids even though it is a gun recall. When we were starting to hunt, no hunters education required, my cousin's dad had a 1897 Winchester hammered pump Shotgun. We were in their utility room and for some reason he started to jack a shell into the chamber and like this sxp gun, it went off without his finger being on the trigger. It blew a hole in his mother's new washing machine. One of the glancing BB's hit me right above the eye. Man! What a close call. We took it out after he become familiar with it and it would do it quite often. I hated that gun every time he took it to go hunting with me.

I have told my kids that story so many times they don't want to hear it anymore.

Well, I've never heard of the specific recall but something isn't right. Thanks for the heads-up.

That's the reason for the "golden rule" of gun safety. Nobody got hurt because the gun was pointed in a safe direction.

Any gun, repeat, ANY GUN can be dangerous or deadly if the golden rule is forgotten.

Zeke

Thanks for the heads up. My 16 year old boy has that very gun. He loves it. I will make sure it is safe.

The old hammered winchester shotguns, had the capability to slam fire if they were military issue.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom