WIN a Fully Guided Wyoming Trophy Mule Deer Hunt

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Did that head line catch your attention? I hope so! Good news, well maybe good news....The NEW 1st Place prize in our Hunt Adventure Challenge is going to be a Fully Guided Wyoming Trophy Mule Deer Hunt, AND probably some gear.

Do you think that is a good first place prize?

I will be guiding the winner myself (this is where maybe it isn't that great of news....LOL), working with Big Country Outfitters and offering this hunt. The Hunt Adventure Challenge winner will have their choice to hunt archery or rifle for 5 days. Not only will we provide the fully guided hunt, but MonsterMuleys.com will also pay for your tag and do some scouting.
Of course, the winner will have the option just to take a cash prize of $500.00 instead of the hunt. Winners choice.

Big Country Outfitters operates in Region H Wyoming, so the winner will need to draw a tag in 2011 or 2012. MonsterMuleys.com will pay for the Special Draw to give the winner the best chance to draw. Should be able to draw in 2011 or 2012.

So what do you guys think? Is that a good prize? You think that will get a few more people to get involved?

Give me some feedback!!!

Here's some more details about the Hunt Adventure Challenge
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID50/2.html

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Are you, as a non-res and "guide", allowed to take Non Res Guys hunting the in the "Wilderness" or is this a private land hunt?

Joey

Not private land and no wilderness. Wyoming outfitters are restricted to certain areas. We will most likely be staying in the lodge and hunting out from there via horses. I don't believe there is any wilderness country that we will even be looking at.
I'm not certain on all the rules. I will be working for Big Country Outitters to provide the guide services. I would imagine though as an employee, I would be able to guide in the wilderness if I were employeed by an outfitter who operated in the wilderness.
I don't know though. You'd have to ask someone smarter than I about that.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder that is a real nice prize for just entering ones hunting adventure/diary. It should give those who wish to enter a little more incentive to be creative. Giveaways like this may just end up drawing more hunters thus more traffic to this site. Thanks.

JR

I hope it gets a few more folks to share their 2010 adventures with us. I like seeing the photos, video, and hearing how people prepare for hunts and such.

I don't know how great of a 1st place prize it is, but I think we'll make it a great hunt. There's always a few big bucks in that country up there.

This here video proves that big bucks do exist and they're fun to get!
http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/237/Monster-Muley-Crew-Slams-Big-Bucks
That was a fun day!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

That is a real nice prize!

I have a couple good tags already drawn for this year--maybe I will get going on that Hunt Challenge!

Thanks for all the effort Brian.

Robb

I'll get a thread rolling in there soon Brian, another week or two and I'll be living on the mountain til late August or early September. Great first place prize as long as the hunter doesn't get kicked in the head by your horse!! :D

~Z~

Get to it Robb, I for one want to see your hunt challange. Year in, year out you're one who has the busiest seasons of anyone on here. Let see it!

Good times in Wyoming!!!!!
3919aut_0421.jpg

3248aut_0432.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I'm in. Just waiting on the Wyoming Draw Results to be posted and I'll Start a Thread entitled: "Quest for My Personal Best!" or "180 or Bust!"

That will be fun to go and hunt H with you. Will we use horses?

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

Hoping to see more of you involved in teh Hunt Adventure Challenge. I just spent a little time in Western Wyoming and WOW........fun stuff!!! The country is awesome!!! Lots of bucks too!

Here's another buddy and Wyoming buck. Doesn't that look fun?
6745aut_0742.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom