WILLING FOR A LESSON sage?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just a Refresher Course Uncle sage!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, I got a pretty good helper but i'll fire his a$$ if she applies for the Job! ;-)

Did you notice that she was opening those angle stops instead of closing them? who cares about the details? lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yes sage!

After watchin it 12 times I noticed that!:D:D:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I called a plumper 3 months ago and not even a phone call to tell me no show or whatever the excuse is. So I just fixed it myself. but next time I will call this gal

Some nice genetics there, no doubt!! That's one fine looking gal!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

chRE: WILLING FOR A LESSON sage?

never mind, I have to watch the video again,,,,

RE: chRE: WILLING FOR A LESSON sage?

Bull$hit
Didn't see any plumber crack so I don't think she a plumber at all. Now I do think she could help in laying pipe.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom