Willie Nelson concert - contact high?

Roy

So my brother and I are headed to a Willie concert here in Austin tonight. Pretty stoked, leaving in a few minutes. What are the chances we get a contact high? If I have never been high like that before, how will I know? Any precautions I should take? Think I will be OK to drive home (I don't drink)?

Any similar experiences?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

> Any precautions
>I should take?
>

Breathe deeply and bring a bag of doritos for barter...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I would LOVE to be going to a Willie concert! One of the all time greats!

Willie is the only concert I've been to that didn't have an encore. He didn't even sing my favorite song "My heroes hae always been cowboys".

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-12 AT 01:05AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-12 AT 00:22?AM (MST)

Had an awesome time!! It was Willy and Jamey Johnson. Both of them were great live, awesome voices that need no sound adjustment or auto-tune or studio work to sound perfect. Willie did sing "My Heroes" and a bunch of other stuff too. We were pretty close to the stage and I got some good pics and video. There was quite a lot of DANK smelling stuff being smoked around us (young kids mostly)though.You could smell it from time to time, didn't seem to bother us too bad though.

Here are some of the pics:

9126100_0277.jpg

Hmmmmm - seemed to have been in focus when I took it! I thought the colors were awesome...

Here's one of Jamey Johnson.
433100_0259.jpg

Man - that one was in focus too! I was starting to get really hungry at this point though. I can remember wanting a cheeto sandwich with doritos for the bread!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-12 AT 00:40AM (MST)[p]HA HA! Here are the ones that DID turn out. (I am still figuring out this new camera, so while you can criticize the ones above all you want, bear with me on these. The lighting wasn't too hot for Willie and Jamey, I was focusing on just having a good time and not worrying about the pics. Plus, most of these pics were taken as I was video taping.)

Paula Nelson - Willie's Daughter. Not much of a singer, but she is a looker!
8153100_0252.jpg

Jamey Johnson onstage. (A little fuzzy - I know.)
3640100_0260.jpg

Willie!
4330100_0270.jpg

Jamey signing my brother's ticket!
4151100_0284.jpg

As I said, I did get some good video. I will try and upload that to YouTube tomorrow and post the links.

HOOK 'EM!

That's funny Roy. Years ago Willie stopped here in Eureka on his way to somewhere. He had his tour bus. He decided to go golfing at our little municipal golf course. My dad happened to be there when he showed up. Dad got to chat with him and was a huge Willie Nelson fan from then on. We played "Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain" at his funeral.

Eel

I love Jamie Johnson, not so much of a Willie fan. I went to an Allman Brothers concert just after high school and ended up with a contact high, always wondered if I should have told my bishop.

Mormons Gone Wild...lmao

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom