Will we ever leave Iraq?

G

GrandpaNasty

I doubt it. If we do it wont be for long. An attack on American soil is immenent, if you don't think so you are really out of touch, it will happen. So what then? Do we go back again and start the whole process over? We should have dropped the big one when we had a chance

HEY NASTY!!!

YOU'RE STARTING TO THINK LIKE ME!!!

WHAT WORRIES ME THE MOST!!!

IS HERE WE ARE SCREWING AROUND WITH A TINKER TOY COUNTRY AND A DIFFERENT COUNTRY MIGHT SMACK US!!!

THIS IRAQI WAR IS A REAL SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

I MENTIONED THE FLY-OVERS SEVERAL YEARS AGO & ALOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE GOT PISSED!!!

"BUT THE INNOCENT PEOPLE"!!!

YA,IN WARS INNOCENT PEOPLE FACE TOUGH TIMES,ITS WAR,RIGHT???

ALOT OF THESE SO-CALLED INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE KILLED AMERICAN TROOPS THOROUGHLY PISSING ME OFF!!!

ALOT OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE SO GUTLESS THEY WON'T HELP THE AMERICANS!!!

SO ALL OF YOU THAT BUY FUEL,JUST ENJOY THE ####ING THAT YOU'RE GETTING,YOU ARE HELPING PAY FOR THE WAR SO BEND OVER & ENJOY IT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If an Iraqi organization attacks the US, and that would be a first then you may have a point. Our biggest threat still comes from Al Qaida who's poster boy leader is still running free. they're getting stonger as we speak, just what does Iraq have to do with that? Iraq has been a recruiting tool for Al Qaida not a death blow, read the reports by our own government about Al Qaida.

You don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 do you? please explain how this or another war in Iraq would make us safer, or keep the terrorist many of whom dislike Iraq anyway from attacking us here. " fight them there or fight them here " is a sound bite out of ignorance with no logic behind it. think about it and give us proof wars in Iraq will stop terrorist from striking here again. we stirred up a hornets nest in Iraq, and while we've been swating at them for 5 years we lost sight of the real enemy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom