WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

The price of new high powered Diesel pick-ups have sky rocketed and the mileage/reliability is a fricken JOKE!
All the new Obama pipes & other BS like the catylist you're gonna have to pour in them with other additives and high Diesel fuel prices I can plainly see they will phase alot of people out of buying them,it's already starting to happen around here.

Sure there will always be the boys with lots of money that will still buy them just to say:"Look at me,I've got the most powerful/baddest ass truck around and it only cost me 70K"!
Will you ever get 35K worth of use out of it?

So my question is:

Will they phase them (Diesel Pick-Ups) out?

Or not?

They are almost like a recreational priced vehicle now,nice but damn spendy!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

There will always be people like stinky that will buy them and rag them out in less than a year so I would say they'll be around for a while.

I can see it happening. They did it with 2stroke dirtbikes. I know it is a very different topic but I can see similarities. I was going to buy a diesel but no longer think its affordable.

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

I don't know why they would phase them out. Diesel burns cleaner than gas. Diesels blow more smoke but gas exhaust is a lot more harmfull. And diesels get better fuel economy. I think they should be pushing for more diesels.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Pretty soon, if you drive a belcher, you'll be branded just like the guys who wear camo in public.

It's all about electric cars with 40 miles between charges.

Thanks Obama, and you too Slick!

Eel

>I don't know why they would
>phase them out. Diesel burns
>cleaner than gas. Diesels blow
>more smoke but gas exhaust
>is a lot more harmfull.
>And diesels get better fuel
>economy. I think they should
>be pushing for more diesels.
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

It has nothing to do with what is the most economical or practical or earth-friendly, it has to do with them wanting to control us and keep us under their boot so they can make our decisions and make us grateful for the loaf of bread we will get after we wait in line.

>It has nothing to do with
>what is the most economical
>or practical or earth-friendly, it
>has to do with them
>wanting to control us and
>keep us under their boot
>so they can make our
>decisions and make us grateful
>for the loaf of bread
>we will get after we
>wait in line.

Wow grizzly, maybe its time to push away from the computer and turn off the Fox news, go outside, pick some flowers, hold a baby, breathe some fresh air, go fishing, maybe switch to decaf. :)

>>It has nothing to do with
>>what is the most economical
>>or practical or earth-friendly, it
>>has to do with them
>>wanting to control us and
>>keep us under their boot
>>so they can make our
>>decisions and make us grateful
>>for the loaf of bread
>>we will get after we
>>wait in line.
>
>Wow grizzly, maybe its time to
>push away from the computer
>and turn off the Fox
>news, go outside, pick some
>flowers, hold a baby, breathe
>some fresh air, go fishing,
> maybe switch to decaf.
>:)

...hmmmm...now that you're one of "them" NVB you're getting defensive....LOL

Grizzly is fairly accurate.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

What'ya got now RUGSTER?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-10 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]"Thanks Obama, and you too Slick!"

Just did a poll for team Obama. Eight out of ten diesel pickup's are driven by women that also have breast implants.

The other two were operated by knuckle dragging morons that let them idle for weeks 'cause they didn't want to wear the starter out.

p.s. snodgrass... I was the only one at the expo that didn't have camo on! That's why B-PLOP ignored me!

SLick

Well Slick,
I made 8 trips back & forth lookin for your liberal ass & couldn't find you at the expo year before last.
They told me to look for the onery short guy that can't see with the perty blonde wife!
I'm tellin ya what,I think you had the best camo of anybody cuzz I sure the hell couldn't find you!
Shoulda just went out in the parkin lot & looked for the truck with the Obama sticker on it,woulda been easier!

How you gonna blows smoke in a Jeep RUGSTER?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom