WILL NVB RIDE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Wondering?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31456699&ni...ti-federal-message-by-horseback&s_cid=queue-6

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ummmm... no. I doubt what they are doing will accomplish much of anything. I just wish the press would not associate who these guys are representing with Bundy. They are not the same nor are their issues.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

They will probably get more attention from PETA than Congress.

Washington or Bust! Let's ride!

8082imagesye81plyn.jpg

>Ummmm... no. I doubt what they
>are doing will accomplish much
>of anything. I just wish
>the press would not associate
>who these guys are representing
>with Bundy. They are not
>the same nor are their
>issues.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

It's time to Cowboy-Up & Ride NVB!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

A month ago they were an embarrassment to you.....now you are sad??

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

EASY there ZIGGER!

NVB Mighta been Right there during the Sad time!

>A month ago they were an
>embarrassment to you.....now you are
>sad??
>
>
>"As democracy is perfected, the office
>of the President represents, more
>and more closely, the inner
>soul of the people.
>On some great and glorious
>day, the plain folks of
>the land will reach their
>heart's desire at last and
>the White House will be
>occupied by a downright fool
>and complete narcissistic moron."
>- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore
>Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
>

Jeez zigger, I don't recall saying they were an embarrassment to me. I think they are living in a dream world but they sure as hell don't embarrass ME. It is sad for the guys family.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Sorry........too much red wine sharpens the tongue.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom