will my bull make B&C?

S

stinkystomper

well i finally drew a nm bullelk tag in my local forest and have 3 friggin toads spotted. this year may be my best bet at an honest B&C bull no doubt. however i now have serious questions as to whether my bull will make it in the book and need ur help in finding out.

my problem is that i take too many steroids! i used to use occasionally for recreational use but have since become a full blown addict! if my bull makes the cut is B&C then gonna test me for performance enhancing drugs? im really worried that my ability to take elk more easily than others may be viewed as cheating and my entry denied. so what do you guys think?

how bout the drugs i take? if i wean off now and get over the withdrawl symptoms b4 elk season and loose 80lbs of muscle do you think they will test me and if so will the drugs be out of my system? ive already been told not to let anyone see me pack my bull out of the field whole and to not go roid rage on the game warden when he checks my license. these are all good tips and i would like more if u guys have them.

thanks for any help in advance guys.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-11 AT 01:19AM (MST)[p]I believe that falls under B&C rule 46.5 parts 8 & 9, which, as I read it says no one shall "knowingly use the roids".

My advice...deny deny deny, and if pressed further, tell them someone probably shot the stuff into you while you took one of your twice a day naps, every day. And leave the burden of proof to them that you knew it was going on.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Use extra cover scent.
Piss in waterholes and streams so it cannot be recovered.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

>Your "bull" is always record book.
>

Oh BURN!...lmao

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Stinky, your ability to take 'elk hunt' is unparalleled.....however, the steriods will make 'elk hunt' taking tool of lesser glory and should be ceased immediately......

For those who look at this and go WTH??? Think of elk hunt in spanish terms....... such as el dorado, or el nino........

littlebeaver.jpg

Do I have enough ammo stock piled? What kind of stupid smart mouth response is that? That's exactly why I'm taking steroids. Haven't you watched the news in the last decade? The media now refers to them as performance enhancing drugs! That means they will greatly increase my shooting performance, duh! 1shot 2000 yard kills, the ability to bugle elk in with no mouth aids what so ever (let's not talk about the aids issue right now, I'm still pissed at felenos wife), the ability to hear and smell better than the elk etc..... This years gonna be a sure thing. Just gotta refrain from pissin in any rivers. My bull may drink from said river and I take so much juice that the local high school football team could all turn pro from drinkin my piss alone. Just think what might happen if my bull was randomly drug tested? So for the moron who mentioned pissin in the stream I would appreciate it if you would can it since ur obviously not as smart as me.

This wasnt a thread To bash my skills, it was mearly a measuring type question, that's all!

I heard they implemented a new rule that you can't use over two pounds of ammo and then enter it in the book???? :eek:

U guys are always good for a laugh when I need one! I'm really shocked no one took me serious for once!

But seriously, I can just tell women I use roids and can get a free pass on the whole small pisser thing.

Gonna have to tell my wife I was on juice since child birth lol.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom