Will he or won't he...?

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
A guy walks into a bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked up at him and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

The guy says, "You know what, I bet he will."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." The guy placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!“

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to the guy saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money.“

The guy replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

The guy took the money

That's funny. I also offer my kid 100 to 1 odds on recorded games we watch. He just rolls his eyes.
Whenever the AZ Diamondbacks play a day game, the TV station usually reruns it again at night. Because they play indoors, it's impossible to know if it's daytime or night.

So one night I turned it on after already knowing the results, including the fact that Paul Goldschmidt had hit two home runs with one coming at first at bat. So when he came up in the 1st inning, I told my wife that he would hit a home run. Sure enough, guess what.... :ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom