Wildlife Paintings

K

KellyDangerfield

Hello everyone,

I've been a long-time reader of these forums but just now signed up to participate. I'm an avid sportsman and a professional wildlife artist living in Bozeman, Montana (grew up in Salt Lake City area). I'm looking forward to participating in a lot of great discussions here and I thought some of you may enjoy seeing some of my work - so here are a few recent paintings:

"Aspen Shadows"
Aspen-Shadows.jpg

"Boundless Terrain"
BoundlessTerrain.jpg

"Logan Pass Natives"
Logan-Pass-Natives.jpg

"October Hues"
OctoberHues.jpg

"Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep"
RMBH.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Kelly Dangerfield
http://www.kellydangerfield.com

Thanks. I'm working on a few ideas for Muley paintings but haven't come up with anything I really like yet. I'll be sure to share when I do.

Just a beautiful job done on each and every one. Im with RuRu12 on this one, The "Aspen Shadows" is also my favorite and do you have any prints?

GBA

One very talented person. Those are some of the best ive seen in a while! But i don't look at alot of paintings. do you sell copy's of any of your stuff? if so do you have a web site?

I think, at least from my computer screen, that this is some of the BEST wildlife art I have ever seen.

I'm with others here, do you sell prints?.....How about a Monster Muleys limited edition series? Sign me up!

"October Hues" is definitely the best one. The others are nice - though I am sure you will have some people criticize them about not being lifelike enough or for the shape of the heads not being 100% accurate.

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

>I think, at least from my
>computer screen, that this is
>some of the BEST wildlife
>art I have ever seen.
>
>
>I'm with others here, do you
>sell prints?.....How about a Monster
>Muleys limited edition series? Sign
>me up!

I agree with nickman !! Nice work.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-10 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-10 AT 02:19?PM (MST)

Great work Kelly. I would proudly display your work in my house. Something else Kelly, don't let all of these self appointed art experts on here get to ya. If I've learned one thing in life, it's that nothing is 100% accurate.

Welcome aboard and hang on tight because you will experience some turbulance.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Kelly, really nice work. My two homes and my office are full of wildlife prints. One of yours would make a nice addition to my collection. Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm hardly an art fan. And if I can appreciate any art it generally is landscape and wildlife art.

Kevin you have a unique style of painting that stands out from so many I have seen. Most notable is the way the subject jumps off the painting. Its almost a 3D effect. Very neat. You also have a great command of proportion on your animals. They look great.

You have a fan in me.

Wow, absolutely beautiful work Kelly! The last artist that I had work from was Clark Bronson, and boy, I think I like your work even better! No doubt I will be getting some of your art for my walls...very well done!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom