Wildlife art framing

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I have a Leon Parson I will always keep. It is framed. I also had two unframed Snow Basin Muley after selling one I am keeping the otber and framing ut. Is 190.00 ok for a real nice framing job ? I am excited to get it back but wow it is expensive.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-12 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]I paid right at $90 bucks for an 17 5/8x9 1/2 frame from Michaels- I'm sure I got taken for some extra beans, but I had to have it done, and didn't have time to shop around.

I went bottom of the line, glass,matting etc.

And as I look at the receipt, it looks like I had a 50% off discount---no wonder I felt like going into the custom framing business.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Uh... yeah, I know some framing contractors that'll damned near frame your house for $190.00! They aren't worth a shyt of course so I won't tell you who they are! :)

How big is the print? $190 for a good sized frame sounds about right. I'm an artist and the gallery where I sell my stuff also does framing. The actual framing material is expensive, sold by the inch I believe. If you can use a standard size frame, go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's and buy one there.

For a professional custom framing job, acid free double mat, glass and your choice of frame, $190 is cheap.
you get what you pay for.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom