Wilderness Unlimited

Members are only allowed on the properties during an open hunting season, and only during your own personal reservation time for that property. They do not allow scouting during the off season. Only during your reservation time on the property. Guess you could put up a camera during your reservation but you must take home with you when you leave the property.

))))------->

About 15 years ago, I had a rep come to my house to show me what WU was about and see if I was interested. I was interested until I asked him when I could take a look at a couple of the local ranches they had acquired. He told me that wasn't possible before becoming a member. I asked him if he buys a car before driving it? I showed him the door. He wasted his time.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom