Wild Blackberry Pie!!

Paul_Crawford

Long Time Member
South fork of the Kaweah blackberries!! Just got back from Avila Beach deep sea fishing. Deep fried ling cod, beans, and pie. Doesn't get any beter than that!! Going again soon. Anyone intersested? PC

Did you win the jackpot? I saw that a Crawford won it the other day. I'm trying to decide if I'm buck hunting or going fishing tomorrow.

Don P.

Yeah, I'm ready. I still havn't made the trip out to Purisma yet. Mite go in the morn. Still havn't decided.

Don P.

I don't know what I'm doing from one moment to the next! HaHa! Gimme a heads-up when you go, and I'll try to make it.

Don P.

and not one Beer mentioned? WTF
Dri Boat?
I think Salmons on fire now up here ...need to check fishing
reports...fresh fish is good ....with ice cold beer!!

Goat, you are right on. The salmon, halibut, sea bass, and rockfish are really hot in Monterey Bay right. Mmmmm, ice-cold Budweiser!!!

Peez, I'll do just that. pc

>and not one Beer mentioned? WTF
>
>Dri Boat?
>I think Salmons on fire now
>up here ...need to check
>fishing
>reports...fresh fish is good ....with ice
>cold beer!!

The action today on the Pacific Horizon was awesome. Flat seas and little wind. 36 anglers caught 29 legal lings up to 15 lb 6 oz, 15 legal cabazons, and limits of big rock fish. The best trip that I've had so far. I'm glad that I decided to fish!

Don P

Don't let PC Bullsshit you!

Bet all of it was washed down with Budweiser!:D

I'd like to know how many times He used the F word on the Fishin Trip?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

BBOP, I wash everything down with Budweiser!! I didn't go on the trip with Don, but I used the "F" word a ton Friday when I did go. The seas were horribly rough!!

I'm not sure what I was supposed to be bull shitting about, though. However, I am good at BS!!

Don, what day did you fish? I can't believe the water had calmed down so much in just a day or two. pc

I went out on Sunday. Three guys on the boat had fished on sat. and said the weather was great then also.

Don P

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom