Wii Hunting

M

MEEW

Need some advice for christmas. I am getting one for the boys and was wondering what was the best hunting game, and the best gun to buy as far as accessories go. Thanks in advance.

Ditto I want one too.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

My boys really like the Cabelas Big Game Hunting for the Wii. They are hoping for the 2010 version this year.
My oldest boy (11) likes the dangerous game hunts, but its a little too scary for the younger ones.
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

My kids like the Dangerous Game one too, but my 7 year old is now freaked out to hike in the woods with me because he thinks animals are going to attack us at every turn. My 11 year old is old enough to realize that it is not realistic. It is a fun game though. We play it without a gun, but I'm sure a gun would be even funner!

Does anyone know if they have a Wii game for hunting that two players can either hunt side by side or shoot ducks/deer at that same time? I like the arcade hunting games with two guns or the old duck hunt game with two shotguns.

Stupid, why don't you take the family on a walk, shooting, down to the park, anything outdoors instead of playing a video game.

My family just loves to walk in the park in January. It is -65 with 8 hrs of sunlight per day.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

We have the dangerous hunts too and my boys love it.

My daughter did cry for days though when she found out my boy and I were going to Colorado on an elk hunt. She was certain we were going to be mauled by a bear or a coyote, or that an elk would trample us like she saw on the game.

>We have the dangerous hunts too
>and my boys love it.
>
>
>My daughter did cry for days
>though when she found out
>my boy and I were
>going to Colorado on an
>elk hunt. She was
>certain we were going to
>be mauled by a bear
>or a coyote, or that
>an elk would trample us
>like she saw on the
>game.

LOL...thats funny

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BS thats funny

BS how did you miss this clip??

>BS how did you miss this
>clip??
>
>
>

I didnt...It's just hard to type with one hand....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

HEHEHE
BS you kill me...
HEHEHE
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom