Wii Games

R

rutnelk

I'm getting my kids a Wii System for Christmas and would like to know what games you guys and gals would recommend. I know that everyone doesn't agree with letting the kids play video games, so if you don't like video games, just ignore this post. But if you do have a Wii, I would really like to hear your opinions.

My kids range from 16 to 4 if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
rutnelk

Mario Kart is a good one. My 4 year old can play it with his 30 something aunt.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

My kids like Mario Cart, but the favorite is "cooking mama".. Its actually pretty amusing to watch them play it.

Don't forget about the wii sports and wii play games as well.. they are a must.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Thanks for the info guys. And Browtine, we did get Wii play games and Wii sports.

My 7 year old loves the Cabelas Big Game Hunting Game. He shoots anything that moves....including the butterflys!!

Steve

>Well, I guess I've figured out
>what to tell the wife
>what I Want!!

Also you can play the Resident Evil games that were released for the Gamecube. Resident Evil Zero is a remake of the original and is amazing.

Hey rutnelk,

I heard that they are coming out with Brokeback Mountain for the Wii.
I remember you raving about the playstation version. You should really like the realistic play on the wii.

Now bubba, just because they made it so you couldn't marry your boyfriend in California, you don't need to drag the rest of us down your path. Now if they came out with a hetero version I would be interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom