Wife's 2011 MONSTER!!

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
Got my wife's first buck back from the taxidermist. I know its not a buck worthy of MMer's praise but it is her first buck and means alot to the two of us.

PM for Taxi info. he is a regular MMer

18504.jpg

3130imag0171.jpg

834imag0172.jpg

4752imag0173.jpg

Congrats to your wife on her first buck. Keep her interested in hunting and enjoying hunting together.

The majority of us on here would agree that is a beautiful buck and nothing to discredit just because it doesn't score a certain # of inches. Very refreshing and sounds like there is a great story to go along with it as well! I hope my wife has her first buck someday. Congrats to you both

Not bad at all.

I would move it more to the window side of the other buck as it is kinda cramped in that placement.

She did fine.

congrats

Robb

Ya done good! Nice loking buck and a bunch larger than my firt buck from 42 years ago. Keep your wife happy and interested. Your life will be better.

I'm glad my wife has stayed interested and interesting after 35 years of marriage. She has a Mtn Goat tag this year and she knows all abour how tough it will be. She's excited about it.

Zeke

Congrats to your wife on the great buck and awesome looking mount. Like Robb suggested Id move him over a bit also. Another thing I do is I see your tag is tied to the other buck in the pic. I usually just staple the tag to the back of the mount. Keeps a clean looking mount and tag is with mount forever.

It reminds me of my wife's first buck! Her buck was more special to me then my own fisrt buck. I'm sure you must feel the same way! Congrats to her!! Looks like you found a great hunting partner!!

Congrats to your wife. That buck IS worthy in the "MONSTER MEMORY" and great time spend with your wife and her first Buck club! Your first Buck comes only once enjoy! He would look good on anybodys wall! Can't wait too see her second one!

I love it! but....P.S, don't let Myland see!!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

My favorite thing about it is that it makes my first buck there look way bigger! It was one of the most tense hunts though it was easy and quick. Her nerves helped her miss the first time and the second shot hammered this stud. She was hooked! I have never seen her mad at me for hunting since!

Awesome man I love it, the trophy is in the eye of the beholder. I got a set of spike elk horns that im going to get shoulder mounted as soon as I get a cape for it because it was my first bull.

My taxidermist was awesome through this process. Any body looking for a taxi, LET ME KNOW! I have had mounts done before where the taxi "listens" to you but doesn't end up hearing a word you say when you tell him what you want in your mount (after all, its my wall its going to hang on for the rest of my life). The Taxi I have now will let you hold the ears, b*llsh*t for as long as you want and takes an artistic standpoint. I recomend him to any body wanting a great mount without paying a million dollars.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom