wife's 2010 antelope

wyo_bulls

The wife and I took a quick trip down to the area, as she drew a tag and I lost out this year! Anyhow, we looked over a few nice goats and with this being just a day trip and probably the only trip we could make this year, she settled on this one. I have yet to score it, but it should be fairly close to the one she got last year.

57862010_antelope.jpg

>"Settled on this one?"
>
>Wow, where did you go?

No kidding - I'd be more than happy to settle for one like that. I just got back from antelope hunting - my 3rd trip and it wasn't nearly what I expected for this year. Never did see any decent bucks, but then I've never hunted this close to an opening day- never again!!!! Later seems better for antelope.

Congrats to you and your wife that is a nice buck!!!

thanks guys for all the comments. I guess the word "settled" was not a good choice of words, should have used her words..."thats a good one"! There are better bucks in this area and throughout Wyoming, we just didn't have the time to look for them this year, wish we did though as it was a good year for antelope.. The wife finally drew an limited Quota bull elk tag ( took her 10 yrs), so the reason behind a day trip for antelope. We like hunting them the last week or two of the season, seems to bring some of the better antelope out of the higher country and a whole lot less hunters, but the elk tag has taken up the last week or so of the antelope season this year with scouting and such. Good luck guys on your season!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom