Wife drew Antelope tag in NV

NMPaul

I am on a business trip in CA and just pulled up an email from NV showing that my wife drew Antelope hunt in NV.

NR Antelope Horns Longer (2251, 2261) - 785
313.00 10.00 0.00 300.00 3.00 0.00
SUCCESSFUL, TAG MAILED UNDER SEPARATE COVER

I dont know the dates, the unit or anything because all of my material is at home.

I know that we applied only for the best units and from the recomendation of Tony Diebold from nevadatrophyhunts.

Does anyone recognize the units or have any experience in that unit?

Sorry cant wait till i get home in 2 days to look back over the application information..

NMPaul, she drew 012-014. There is alot of nice antelope in that area. I have never hunted there before. Good luck should be a good hunt.

Looking like a really good tag!

She has to beat an 82 4/8 buck that i put on the wall a few years ago, though she will shoot the one she wants.

Gotta get her out there practicing!

I have spent some time in that area and there are some monster bucks in there, a friend of mine hunted that area a couple years ago with his mother and she harvested an 81 inch net goat, and I know there are some bucks in there that are bigger. Good luck and congrats to your wife.
Elkguide

Congrats , any antelope hunt is bound to be a blast , hope she hammers a good one , you know you have to keep us in the loop, story , pics , the whole deal!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom