Wide antelope

B

buckballs

I shot this guy in Oregon this year. He had a very abnormal width to him so I had to take him. I scouted him every weekend and found his territory and learned his habits. I was glad I scouted so much because opening morning he pushed all over and I finally was able to connect with him about mid morning. He had a 19 1/2 in width and 16 in long.

HPIM1063.jpg

bad picture thanks to my camo background

HPIM1072.jpg

antelope-1.jpg

live photo

Cool buck. Congrats. Any idea on score

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

we taped him out at 83 in that was a rough score i dont remember what each measurement was. he was 16 long and diggers seemed like 8 in. He is a the taxi now so ill get an official when I get him back

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-09 AT 05:53AM (MST)[p]Here's a wide buck one of our clients took in 2007. Saw his son the ranch this season. I'd love to get one like this one on the wall.

4af2ca6b024f1557.jpg

Thats what i was thinking. Sure looks like it would be close if not past the 16 mark. great mass to go with it

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

He was 15 3/4s and was right at 80. These wide bucks can fool ya in the score scenario but I still would of had lots of lead in the air if I had the chance at this one. I will be watching his son. He's on a ranch that we lease that won't get hunted next year. I can't wait to see him 2011.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom