WHY???

S

ShowThemToMe

We've got Camo covered just about everything now days!

But when it comes to a decent Spotting Scope I don't see much?

A few NIKONS & some Bushnells,WTH?

You mean to tell me when you can spend up to 3K+ you don't have a choice on some Camo?

I don't get it?

Maybe it's on the way & that will add 1K to the cost?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

How refreshing, camo is way over-rated!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

paint? how old is that. its dip now days..dont listen show theme to me. go with the morning wood...

Don't much matter anyhow some one would steal them out of my truck or they would fall off the truck.
Rutnbuck

I think you need to go custom paint, there Bessy.

Something like this maybe?

:)

Rocktuckybreakin.jpg

Lol HH!

Ya,Guess I could send items to Alaska & Let BigStick/Busheler do a Custom Krylon Job on them!:D

Might even have him & his boy Tune My Leupolds too!:D

Hey PUNK!

And that Protects what's on the Inside,Right?:D

WHY???? do you need a camo scope? your just gonna slap it on your new window mount like 90% of the other tards. You best camo your dodge first. :)

Ya It kinda of like buying cover scent. But dodge diesel scent ! How close are you gooing to get with that spotting scope that it needs to be camo ? ;-)

Most of the time camo is used to try to blend in with your surroundings but sometimes a good deception can be equally effective.

Take your scope and mount it up in and old thermos jar. The screw-off cup can be used to protect your eyepiece. Then get a brass nametag that says "Bobocat" and a park ranger hat. Those deer won't give you a second look. Might even try to come over to your rig for a handout.

You can put away that big 'ol rum and put 'em down with that little .17 finger gun you keep in your picnic basket.

The only downside would be giving directions to that out-of-staters asking for information or directions but I am sure that you would have no problem telling them where to go.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-11 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]If you need a spotter to see them, you think they can see the spotter Bess? Also, better chance of loosing it if ya misplace it :)

Ain't that the truth! The way I'm always misplacing stuff, I should have all of it in blaze orange, LOL!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom