Why Trespass

W

windybownarro

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-09 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]Can anyone tell me why outfitters trespass. We had some really nice muleys this year (one green sored 197, one was a 26in 6x6) but do to a local landowner that does some guide work, they are here no more. This neighbor has really good deer on his property, just not as good as those deer, do he trespassed into property that he used to have hunting rights to (used to), and shot the bucks- three days apart. My question is why? The money? What kind of hunting is that? Is it really worth losing friends and relationships with neighbors? This kind of hunting makes me question why I really hunt, when I spend hours tracking game-so that someone with a few thousand dollars can come opening day and shoot whatever they want. Feel free to post with your opinions.

sounds like a D-BAG.....its all about the $$$$$ for some and about the fame for others.....that means you COLE HOUSTON...we need to start a hall of shame and give these guys the spotlight they deserve...

Its all about money in my opinion. I don't personally own property you can hunt on but I have friends that do. They live off of what they can get from the land and try to keep a few good bucks around as a perk for them and their families and they have some pretty serious teesspassing and poaching problems. Usually the tresspassers tear up fields being in a hurry and the obvious problems poachers have.

To me a tresspasser is as bad as a poacher.

As posted before it's all about money and fame. Let me throw another one into the mix pure lazyness!

Simple. When you have enough money, you CAN pretty much shoot whatever you want.

Is this a great country, or what?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom