Why there's no deer in Utah?

deadibob

Long Time Member
I'll tell you who did it, it was that damn Sasquatch.

Flipping through the channels in my Hotel room and sure enough the "Finding Bigfoot" show was in Utah. What a fricken laugh this show is. Yep there's bigfoot here, he'll probably start eating the wolves once the deer are gone.

This must be true because there were hunters that saw him. Seriously, EYE WITNESS'S. People even heard him scream. Apparantly he lives around hardware ranch and feeds on deer and elk. This chit must be real because it's on T.V.,

I seen that too I like the part where he found a bed in the grass and said he was sure it was big foot or a mountain lion. He was an expert right?

Crazy part is that show is in at least its second season. I like how the guys on there think they're so familiar with bigfoot that they just call them squatches. Like they're on a first name basis or something. And it can just go on forever since they're never going to find him. Genius.

WH

They heard the Squatch scream back and that confirmed they were there? Go back when it's light and find the tracks or lack there of. What a friggen joke!

Smokepole

Yeah, I saw that part after I started this thread. It was comical. The lead squatch man was named Bobo. I'm guessing his dad is Bobo the clown.

On a side note I was working an expo in Redmond Oregon last week, there was a company there called "Bigfoot and Beer". They were making bank selling Squatch shirts.

most shows are no doubt a joke. On the other hand... they are drawing a decent paycheck wandering around doing about nothing.

You guys are all idiots!
The squatches do exist, they are real!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

>You guys are all idiots!
>The squatches do exist, they are
>real!
>
>
>
>I'll tell you who it was
>. . . it was
>that D@MN Sasquatch!

You can't even spell Cowboy and we're the idiots? Sasquatch does exist and everyone knows it, I even heard one down the hall in my Hotel last night. They just don't exist in Utah.:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom