Why so up-tight ????

B_F_E

Long Time Member
I know the elections are looming with probable bad results & the economy is bad, but WTF is everyone so uptight around here lately ? Talk about wound tight.... dang, have a malt beverage or sumthin, before someone goes postal. Maybe we need a therapy forum were MMers can defrag, seriously !!

sounds like someone needs a little doctoral intervention
PHIL.jpg

I think we all need a little something. But Dr. Phil? Nice job on the cover though. I'm sure BFE's story would be an interesting read. A nice coffee table book, especially if it has pictures.

I can see it now, BFE on Oprah, The View, The Regis and Ditsy-blonde show. He could share his more sensitive side, maybe talk a little fashion, love life, etc. It'd be great. Just what we need.

HEY Beefy!!!

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS!!!

YA SEE IT TOOK A YEAR OF SERIOUS THINKIN ON HOW WE WERE ALL GONNA GET A BUCK AS GOOD AS THE ONE YOU HARVESTED THIS YEAR!!!

FOR ALOT OF HUNTERS IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

IN FACT THE PISSCUTTIN WAS A LITTLE THIN OVERALL HERE IN TARDVILLE!!!

YOU MIGHT SAY THE SOUP IS THIN & DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!

THEN TO TOP THAT OFF WE GOT ONE HELLUVA CHOICE ON WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO JOKERS WE'RE GONNA VOTE FOR!!!

ME & CUPSY MIGHT LOSE 100.00 EACH ON THIS DAMN ELECTION,YA WE'RE A LITTLE UPTIGHT!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Well ... this is what started it.

490fa33364f31d37.jpg

However, I suspect I'll have a couple of Franklins to blow on Sportsman Draws come tomorrow night ..BRUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

maybe not! we'll see.

RUS

THANKS RUS!!!

I JUST PUKED!!!

I'LL GO LOOK AT Beefy's PICTURE HE POSTED & RECOOPERATE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Nudist group wants clothing-optional polling site

Nov 3 04:14 PM US/Eastern
59 Comments

Nudist Colony Seeks Right to Vote in the Buff

LAND O' LAKES, Fla. (AP) - A nudist community on Florida's west coast wants to establish the first clothing-optional polling site. The Caliente Resorts, located in Pasco County north of Tampa, has approached election officials about the idea.
Nothing in state law would prohibit it, but the supervisor of elections says he is opposed to creating any new precincts before redistricting in 2010.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom