WHY NOT TOAST EM???

B

bobcatbess

WHY WOULD WE LET A FEW PISSCUTTIN IRANIAN SPEEDBOATS GET THAT CLOSE TO OUR SHIPS???

I GUESS EVERYBODY HAS FORGOT ABOUT THE USS COLE HUH???

I'D OF BLOWED THEM BASTARDS RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!!!

THEN I'D OF RADIO'ED IRAN & ASKED THEM IF THEY WANTED TO SEE SOME REAL FIRE POWER!!!

ARE WE GONNA WAIT TO TAKE THE FIRST HIT AGAIN???

OR WTF???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

They speed around our destroyer for 15 minutes......
They obviously aren't too scared!!

I'D SHOW EM HOW TO BE SKEERED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I say we Halon Gatlin their asses(just a big splash).
then deny the whole thing!!
rm

Every day I'm more for isolationism, let more of the neighbors over there deal with all the Camel-jockey sh!t.
The strain its put on us as a country to be be actively involved in anything over there has seen diminishing returns.
Shootin at these towel heads would just drag us into more of thier Islamic BS.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST Beefy!!!

SO YOU'RE GONNA LET THEM TAKE THE FIRST SHOT HUH???

WTF ARE YOU THINKING???

LETS BLOW THEIR ASSES OFF THE MAP OR COME HOME & SAY #### IT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I may not agree with all your UT elk management ideas, but I definetly hear you on this one. I would have blown their boats out of the water.

Dax

I Agree Bobcat. Put the lead to them. Doing nothing will just make them bolder. We don't need another U.S.S. Cole, next time turn them into fish food.

Jody

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom