Why i enjoy my job!!

nfh

Long Time Member
Went out to work today with only about 4 inches of snow. Then the wind started whipping. In 30 minutes it buried the road. Not wanting to drive on the private land I stayed on the road and paid for it. The pumper was behind me and he got stuck to. So after 4 hours of digging and messing around we got the trucks out.

Am I correct that you may have wished you had called in sick instead of going to work that day?

RELH

The Weight of them Trucks don't Help much when you've got em in a Stuck Hole!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Is that a Carbon FootPrint I see at the Right Back of the Truck?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Too bad you have those Wyoming plates on that pickup. Could of "cut and pasted" some Utah plates on it before it was posted. Us Wyoming guys have to stick together and make sure the Utah gang understands we never make any mistakes.

Looks like to me He was gonna go look for Sheds rather than going to Work?:D:D:D

I work out in the oil fields on the base on the mountain. I do get to see lots of big bulls and bucks. Im not lucky enough to find them at work

Us Utah people would be smart enough to no drive out there if the snow was that deep.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

The Utards would have driven on the private...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

> Wiz your
>mom should have eaten you
>when she had the chance.
> Rutnbuck

Hey Rut, it's the other way around.
When wiz get a chance he eats..... Well, you get the picture!
Lol.

Nice stuff nfh. That does NOT look fun. We've all been there bro.

Zeke

> How come you
>got stuck? Don't you
>know better then that!
>
>
>Rutnbuck

Just shows ya what this weather can do. Like I said before it was fine going in then 30 min later the snow was blown in with the road covered.

Rut- I apologize for my boldness when it comes to Utards. I know only one of them, BESS, so you'll see where my perception derives from. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Tri

Fired for taking pics I do it to cover my butt like if something was to break later on

Need a longer run at it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom