Why I carry...

Roy

In case I run into some POS like this...

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30289344&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-1

There is no punishment on the face of the earth requisite enough for the justice this crime demands.

Catch him. Try him. Lock him away forever. Let him rot in a skanky dungeon in the deepest, darkest, hell-hole on earth, then when his mortal body, riddled with disease, filth, and corruption gives out on him and his spirit slips to the other side of the veil, let God be his judge.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I agree Roy, but look for more than one in that Vegas shooting a guy packing got killed because he did not know there were two bad guys.

no way he could have known he did what was right,to bad he paid a price for it. Hats off to him he did something alot of people would be afraid to do.

If the child is old enough, parents need to teach them to ask for the officers I.D. card. Teach them if he fails to produce one with his photo on it, to run and scream as loud as they can.

One thing I can say, that local police dept. will bust their brass ones to catch this guy just for the fact he posed as an officer to a child in order to assault her. Hopefully he is stupid enough to resist arrest.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-14 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]swohntr - Just to be clear - you are undoubtedly referring to the civilian in Las Vegas, Joseph Wilcox, to whom Deerlove is referring in his previous post. Yes - he didn't see that the crazy wife had a gun too and that she was even more hell bent than her deranged husband, and unfortunately it cost him his life. I hope his actions saved others lives though. Either way, he is a hero!

I had to re-read that because for a second I thought you were referring to the POS in the story that I posted, and I had to do a double take.

There is no way that waste of breath didn't know what he was doing! He preyed upon that little girl in the cruelest of ways. Not only did he defy her trust but that of the public as well. I hope he is caught before he is able to victimize anyone else.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

>What do you pack G'man ??
>
Right now - just my S&W M&P 9MM. It's a little big, but I have a lot of baggy clothes. I just got my CHL a few weeks ago, so I am still figuring it out. What it lacks in caliber it more than makes up for in mag capacity. 17+1 ain't bad - it's enough to make me feel comfortable. ;-)

I am looking at getting a Kahr CM9 or CW9 or CM40 or CW40. I also want to pick up a .327 Magnum - (newer wildcat caliber that I have a gun crush for!). Eventually I will end up with all 3. At least that is the plan.

HOOK 'EM!

Just completed ILCC training classes. From all we were taught, there's not much you could do in a case like this even if you walked up on him in the act.......UNLESS he had a weapon, or was bangin your head on the concrete. Could draw and tell him to stop. That's all. Or grab him and physically subdue. But if you shoot him with the gun you will get sued and lose. So packin would not make much difference. Don't need a gun to subdue. Curious if it's different in Utah? Should receive my permit around August 10th.

Will be carrying a 40 cal. Glock 22.

149glock22.jpg

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom