"Why do you hunt" WINNER.........

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I just picked the winner for the "Why do you hunt..." thread. It was a drawing and sageadvice is the lucky dude.

I'll get a new contest for a sweet Badlands 2200 pack going soon. The next contest will be for those who share archery mule deer success photos in a thread in our Mule Deer forum. So, when you get that buck, post your photo(s), or send them to me and I'll post them for you and you'll be entered to WIN yourself a Badlands 2200 pack. I'll get it going soon.

Send your pics for the Big Buck, Big Bull, and Other Big Game Contests too!!! Lots of goodies up for grabs!

When you guys are in the market for a pack, bino case, rangefinder case, or even quality apparel, please be sure to checkout all the fine gear offered by Badlands. Take a moment now and look at all the fine gear they have available........Bino X binocular cases for this season, or maybe a Summit 4700 cubic inch back pack, or maybe a nice Enduro Jacket. Visit their site and see what they've got that you need.

Visit Badlands

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/5745badlands.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Well, that guy sure can sling some major bull, can't he!!

HA HA!

Good job Joey - congrats! I really enjoyed the thread and his was definitely one of my favorite replies.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Ha Ha, me sling it? You should talk Roy!! lol

Think i won a DVD or some such years ago. Without owning a camera, it's tough to compete for prizes around here. i'll take it! :)

I need a new pack bad, needed one for a couple years now. If that's what the prize is, i'm going to be one happy camper!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Congrats Joey!

You deserve it.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Ah shucks guys, weren't nothing... And thanks to Founder for giving us Hunting Junkies a great place to come get our daily fix and in this case, us non-camera guys a chance to win something.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What, How in the Hell did he pull this one off. LOL
Nice going Buddy. Hope it a good pack.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Note from Founder: Pack on the way...I'm stoked!!! Thanks Guys!!

Joey

Will a guy at your age be able to carry a pack like that? ;)
Congrats, hope to see some bone tied to it soon!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
Zigger?s response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
zigger is a great example of a low life pos, that doesn't deserve any help. There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

"Will a guy at your age be able to carry a pack like that?"

Yeah, i'm no spring Chicken but it ain't so much the age of me, it's the size of the machine and the milage on the gears! :)

My old pack, it is tied together with leather shoe strings, duct tape, Gorilla glue, and bailing wire. lol That thing saw a lot of miles as i was one not to ever leave the rig without my Spotting scope and other misc. gear that was in there.

i didn't start using one until about my late twenties back in the early 80"s but i'll not go hunt without one now.

Joey

That is great and brings back memories. I made my own sling out of old jeans, to tie my spotter around my neck in the early 80's. I had a knife in one pocket and bullets in the others and my tag and license. I ate nothing till I was off the mountain and drank water where I found it. Now I carry a 40 pound pack everywhere I go, even if I think I will just take a quick peak over there.

Congrats on the new pack.

DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom