Why do wives do this?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
We're out last night for a few drinks with friends. One of my wifes friends husband shows up and we all start talking about normal stuff. Keep in mind I've never met the husband before so we've got absolutely nothing in common that I know of. So, we're talking and somehow hunting comes up. It turns out that the other guy likes to hunt. My wife, Melissa, turns to me and says, "Hey, you guys should go hunting together sometime." It is always a really awkward time for me when she does this cuz she doesn't get that you just don't go hunting with a guy you just met. She thinks we're all buddies and will instantly become the best of friends.....because we both like to hunt. It cracks me up. Do any of your wives do this? Have you told them to stop? just curious.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

You're Screwed now Wisz!

She's had enough of your BS!

You checked the Utah Forum lately?

The reason they do this is:When you go Hunting She's gonna adjust your CheckBook Balance!:D

I took a guy out on a second weekend hunt once after it was suggested that we should go. After that he acted like he thought that it should be an every year deal and that he was the only guy that I should ever hunt with.. DUH! He does say Hi once in a while when I see him, but he doesn't hunt with me.

Happened to me once. Took two guys out coyote hunting cause i was vollintold. These guys were some dandys never saw one dog that came in, i would shoot and they would jump scared to death lol. I was thinking it was weird that they wanted to keep all the dogs. The wife told me the next day that they ended up second in the coyote contest. I was pissed! They never even fired a shot. They never even said a word bout the contest either.

>Happened to me once. Took two
>guys out coyote hunting cause
>i was vollintold. These guys
>were some dandys never saw
>one dog that came in,
>i would shoot and they
>would jump scared to death
>lol. I was thinking it
>was weird that they wanted
>to keep all the dogs.
>The wife told me the
>next day that they ended
>up second in the coyote
>contest. I was pissed! They
>never even fired a shot.
>They never even said a
>word bout the contest either.
>

Well nv?

You got any enemies?:D

My wife won't let me go huntin' with Wiz.......she thinks he is perverted.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Your wife is a smart lady Nickman.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-12 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p] Don't worry honey! It has only been two days. I will find him. But I can't remember what canyon I told him to walk down.

Rutnbuck

Good one, Jason!!

Funny chit right here....a friend of ours came over this evening to bring us dinner (long story). As a nice gesture I asked if they'd like some venison. She said that they'd love some. She mentioned that her family has a ranch and that they've shot some pigs on it. I'm always looking for a ranch to hunt as the public in my neck of the woods is horrible. I say that I'd love to have access to a ranch where I could shoot a pig. She proceeded to tell me that her husband shoots but has never hunted. She thought it would be a great idea if he went hunting with me because I could really show him what to do. I was very polite and told her that we could do that. I'm hoping it really doesn't happen cuz I don't wanna babysit a 40 year old non-hunter. :) BUT...I want access to that ranch!

Steve

Let me see if i have this right?

Friend of the family new guy husband gets introduced that loves to hunt and you should go hunting together. You shun him off, question wife of sanity, and complain/question of her actions on public forum.

Friend of family new guy husband is said to want to go hunting and has land. you kiss butt, give deer meat, act polite, and falsely pretend interested in helping the guy to get access to his properties for yourself.

You are asking, "Why do wives do this?"

LMAO!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey......wives do what they do and husbands do what they do! LOL No matter how many times my wife says this, I have never gone hunting with anyone she says it to. I just won't put myself in that situation. I just agree and figure that it'll never happen. However, if the husband, Jose, wants to take me out to his family's ranch and watch me shoot a pig, I'm game!

Wives don't understand that them doing that is the same thing as us husbands setting up a shopping date with one of our ex-girlfriends.

Steve

HEY WISZ.........THERE IS ALWAYS SOME BULLCHIT INVOLVED WHEN IT COMES TO WIVES, HUNTING, NEW HUNTING BUDDIES (BE CAREFUL ON THE NEW BUDDIES) AND SO ON. I HAVE ACCESS TO SOME GREAT RANCHES FOR DECADES NOW.......THEY ARE PRICELESS.

FORGET ABOUT ETHICS COPS/OPINIONS ........GET THE RANCH ACCESS & NEVER LOOK BACK.........................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom