Why bigfoot cant be caught on a trailcam.

B

BigWooley

I got this photo on one of my trail cams i have out, primarily for coues deer and bears, few cats hit it to. But i have two consecutive photos, one of a bird and a minute later new tracks in the mud and muddy water with ripples still there but nothing in the photo. Im thinkin bigfoot's either invisible or ducked when he saw the camera....there goes my million bucks!

484f05f169c35f88.jpg

Heres one of the bears.

484f06156a34ce62.jpg

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

BigWooley, I don't know if you have any idea what the temperature was on that day but between 80 and 85 degrees, bigfoot is invisible. It's a well known fact!

Eel

>BigWooley, I don't know if you
>have any idea what the
>temperature was on that day
>but between 80 and 85
>degrees, bigfoot is invisible. It's
>a well known fact!
>
>Eel

i figured that, i just knew it had to be bigfoot....or possibly a squawsnatch....never could tell by the tracks.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Reflection!? i must have missed it.

Chef i hope your right. This is bout as far south as they go and there is alot of winter sign but only one set of cow track to this tank. actually this is about 4000ft elevation. so far 3 cats 5 bears and countless whitetails hitting it. i repositioned the camera so i can get a facial shot of bigfoot....or just some more bears....or my monster bull.

Put up some claymores.....kill a bunch of critters. Eat the good ones and mount the rest. Just an idea.

Bigfoots are really, really big. You got your trailcam too low....he stepped right over it...the ripple in the water is when he passed gas. The camera shutter scared the crap outta him.

See i just figured he took a dive under in the heat to cool off right when my camera went off. Either way i hid it better im gonna have bigfoot come monday!

You'll never catch him on your trail cam...they shot him and his one half brother.
4850bb5c49c263ef.jpg

4850b9b23d726dbb.jpg

The only other Big foot Brother has moved to mexico.
4850bb2747ebda57.jpg

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom