WHO'S TOUGHER??????????

R

RACKMASTER

Chuck Norris?

TripleK?

BOBCATBESS?

Chuck is just bad a$$..
however....
TripleK aka Jenn! aka MOMMY! to a litter of kids! Coon Killer extrordanaire and chat room Mod hottie!(never heard of Chuck killing a coon or raising kids Mother Hubbard style with out a shoe!).
BOBCATBESS NOTORUS JAILBIRD AND TUFF TALKING ALTAMONT MOUNTAIN MAN, HATER OF QUADS, RAISER AND DADDY OF 25 DAUGHTERS AND HES GOT A .50 CAL...AND A 500HP DODGE THATS BLOW BLACK CLOUDS OF DEATH!!!
HELL THEY ALL SCARE ME!
RM

HEY JACKMASTER!!!

I'D HAVE TO SAY TEE-TEE-K IS THE TOUGHEST!!!

UNLESS YOU'RE IN THE MM CHAT & I HAVE MY BACK TURNED!!!

I HAD A VERY LITTLE RESPECT FOR YOU UP UNTIL LAST NIGHT!!!

YOU & TUFF BUFF TALKING TRASH BEHIND MY BACK!!!

WTF???

YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK JACKMASTER!!!

MAYBE USE THAT ROUND THANG ATOP YOUR SHOULDERS???

AND NOT FOR WET DREAMS OF WYOMING LOVERS (SHEEP!!!) EITHER!!!

ADMIT IT JACK!!!

YOU WERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BEHIND MY BACK!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bobcat,
Round thing on your shoulders???? Did you or did you not get put in the slammer for punching a cop?

I've been in millions of fights with TTK - It ain't no picnic, but her bark is worse than her bite. I could take her, just cause I know her secret weaknesses! That being said, I wouldn't want to get between her and her kids!! Ain't nothing meaner than a momma bear protecting her cubs!

If you ask me, somebody was trying to pick a fight last night, least while I was there!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

BESSY DON'T HURT ME! Just a friendly joking. nothing you have not ever heard before. kinda covered ya a bit at one time!
that sheep was stuck in the fence and I was helping her.. seems those college kids are the brutal ones!
rm

I think the police were the toughest, Then TTK the who knows the rest, wish I was a fly on the wall that day.

>Roger Huerta is the toughest by
>far! LMAO
>

I can take him. ;-)

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom