Who's thong?

Q

QTPIE

As a tribute to Feleno and nv I thought I would help with some more of your favorite photos so here goes. Who owns these thongs?

4a6b49f8588bd7c3.jpg

[font size="22"]

[/font]

[font size="22"]
NO YOU RETARD NV!!!!

[/font]

Cant you read?? I said NOT stinky or slammy, though the likeness is uncanny!! I certainly dont blame you for the mistake.

HAHAHA, first off, you need to take that flow chart and post it on stinkys post in the elk conference labeled "help me find my bobcat". Second, how did you get that pic of me and stinky when we were in Mexico??? I really hope you dont have ALL the pics _ if you know what i mean... that would just be embarrasing![font size="22"]

[/font]

Who's flow chart was that. Last time I saw one of those was in my c++ class, or was it fortran? anywho....... whys everybody always gotta be pickin on me? Lets get back on the Dutton track for god sake.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

I found a website called "Stinky's Gone Wild... Mexico". Believe me, they are all there. Which reminds me, I was wondering about that one pic. How did you do that and still keep your sombrero on AND hang on to the beer bottle?

I actually think that flow chart should be a popup banner everyone must read every time they log on here, especially the Campfire. Should have to click the box that says "I Agree to these terms" too.

SOMEBODY GET HOLD OF Preddy!!!

SOMEBODY CALL JENN!!!

GEEZUS!!!

GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!!!

I THOUGHT THERE WAS GONNA BE PICS FROM THE stinky & QTIEPIE HONEYMOON OR SOMETHING???

THATS GOTTA BE PICS OUT OF stinky's & PUNKS BOOKS!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Come on guys, no guesses? If it were chicks we'd already have hundreds of guesses. ROFL

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

shut up ktc lol...... rofl actually and pissing myself. griz has one of em, but how easy is that? not too many blacks to pick from. I will give you a clue on the white guy. He has hair. I don't know of too many with hair.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom