Who's the biggest PLICK??

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]NO COMMENT
4174cup.jpg

I always heard that it wasn't the length, it was the girth that counted and I'm only 5'11" but Overton is still the biggest plick. I've also heard that the oldest plick is Kilowatt and the dirtiest plick is Wiszard.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 06:48PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 06:45?PM (MST)

I was wrong about Smitty, sorry Smitty.

Z is the biggest plick! LOL I got that one in without increasing my post count you plick!

PS: What's wrong Z you plick can't post any more new posts here you plick. LOL

You're winning easily Rans. How does it feel to be champ? You fat bastard plick?

I should learn how to put those gay smily face icons on my messages so that they don't come across so harsh......ah who cares?

>You're winning easily Rans. How does
>it feel to be champ?
>You fat bastard plick?
>
>I should learn how to put
>those gay smily face icons
>on my messages so that
>they don't come across so
>harsh......ah who cares?

I don't care you moron.

"Your all plicks!"

They know they're all plicks, they are just trying to figure out who's the biggest........

What does the winner get? Free membership to the clubhouse? Or do you have to be a member to be a plick?

>CAForkedhorn
>Don't ya go being mean to
>me or ya might end
>up famous :)
>
>Regards,
>Heywood JaBlohme

Do it Fdude forkie's mean.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-12 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]Plick was brought to MM by a famous MMer named Chloriderus who got lost out in the slickrock country and hasn't been seen since.
And the last time I heard from Chloriderus he said D13er was the biggest plick and if you don't believe me ask Bessy.

It's true I heard it from Bessy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>That's it, Denver broncos fans are
>the biggest plicks of all.
>

This is true.

The above post was written with all due respect....

F'er, I aint scared of being famous because no matter how famous I become, I could never match Overton's title of biggest plick!

I always like the 'Blame it on Bessy' Rule!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

RE: Smitty, Forkie, 45 and wet+boob biggest plicks!

Easy now, just last night you told me i Had the biggest plick. Now I am the biggest plick? Your sending me mixed signals

After much consideration I feel Oboma is at the top of the list, just below smutty.

Hey Chubby does wet-titty get to come fishing too? Maybe we can use him as bait? He's pretty much worthless for anything else aparently. Stupid plick.

Great idea Smutty, I'll make him some cement boots too.

Too much plick on one boat for me. The smell of plick is in the air

What? We'll leave Lesgo and Z on the mainland so I don't know what you are talking about.

Cement boots? Man you must really want me dead. Sorry I made the cover and you didnt. sheesh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom