Who's still Hunting?

completesportsman

Long Time Member
I have the day off today and Monday for Christmas, should be out hunting but I'm getting burned out, or too lazy, not sure which it is. I haven't pulled the trigger all season!

Our gun deer season closes Jan 2nd

Coyote season is year round. I bagged one coming home from a Christmas recital at my kid's school last night.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

got one extra doe tag left out of the 4 i got. trying to manage my land by getting rid of some does

I will be taking next week off. Chasing over the counter Az Archery Deer.

Coyotes, chuckar and a cow elk hunt that ends jan 31.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'll be looking for whatever TAGATTRACTER leaves behind in AZ. Looking forward to getting away for a few days.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Post a pic.

>I'll be looking for whatever TAGATTRACTER
>leaves behind in AZ. Looking
>forward to getting away for
>a few days.
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Still got ducks and pheasants. Was tough this AM @ -1F. My little girl dog could care less about temps.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

waiting for a little snow to run some cats.....also got 3 depredation tags for elk to fill, me and my 2 nieces will have fun...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-11 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]Heading out to camp right after Christmas for a week of Deer hunting. I have my 2011 and 2012 Deer tags I can possibly fill... Hey gotta think big.....I will have the shotgun along and should have a few Quail for the stew pot....Looking forward to the down time..... Terry

Wolves. Finally get a chance tommorrow and Sunday. I really want to kill one of the sonofabitches. Pretty cold and some fairly recent snow. Might be something my VLD load is good for. mtmuley

Still have an eastern plains whitetail tag and an elk tag in my pocket but ice fishing season has started for me. Guess it's time to call it a year.

Nephews cow elk hunt on monday.

Sons archery deer Jan 1-15

Myself, wife and son have barbary tags in Feb.

Wife has OIL oryx hunt in Feb also.

After that may try to call a coyote and go fishing in April.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom