Who's sick of winter????

D

doityourself

Here I sit, checking out the MM site again for the 3rd time today, sitting on my a$$ all day just watching TV. Damn I wish spring would get here! I've got 2 feet of snow in my front yard, it's dark by 6pm, and bear season is still months away. Is anyone else going stir crazy like I am? C'mon warm weather!!!

Start snowmobiling. Then winter will go by waaay too fast! I wish there was a couple more months of winter.

doityourself- if iwere you i would feel like i was in jail(havent been there yet) Here in Central Cali its green,65 degrees,a bit of rain. Perfect to plant early garden.

Ha! Ain't no way!

I have 6" of snow in my yard and more on the way. I am definately sick of winter, but it is what it is.

I have been coyote hunting almost everyday I can for weeks.

There is no chance I am going to sit in front of a TV with all the great outdoor stuff there is to do.

Me Me Me! I'm sick of it, tell you true!!!

We've had more cold weather, constant high in the upper 20's, low 30's during the day, than most years but a lot less snow. We got a couple feet of snow last week here in town, North Eastern Kali, but not near enough to say we're not in a drought, cause we are.

Worst part, NO WORK! The locals are being tight with a dollar. Spring brings back my customers from where ever the snowbirds go in winter to get out of this vacation winterland! I'm sick of it, let it be spring! :)

Joey

Grab your fly fishing stuff and lets get out on the river!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

You betcha Tag, one day we will!!

I ain't been since my Fly fishing bud passed this past year. With work being so slow, i'm just hunkering in. There ain't the $$ to even start the truck unless it's to go to the store or bank and then back home. My one big fling is to play dollar limit poker with the buds at our home game every other Sat night. Last night i did good and won $127. so i filled both tanks and spent most the rest on food.

I ain't broke.., yet anyway. The bills are all up and paid, but what i got left, i feel the need to hang onto. It's the dang winters! i get depressed some every winter these past few. Much as i like it here, i could see moving off the mountain where it's not so frigging cold!! :)

Joey

all i will say, is some of the best fly fishing is about to happen! I'm not sure where you are living but i welcome you to join up, with us. I completly understand finances, but in my case, i cant put a dollar amount on my sanity, and getting out of the house is sometimes a must do. although, standing in a river with the air temps in the 20's could call into question that theory.
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

CAN'T REALLY SAY I'M SICK OF IT!!!

ONE OF THE MILDEST I REMEMBER!!!

NO -30 TEMPS FOR WEEKS/MONTHS AT A TIME!!!

NOT TOO MUCH FOG,A FEW DAYS OF IT THOUGH!!!

NOT JACK FOR SNOW THIS YEAR YET???

IF WE DON'T GET SOME SNOW BUILT UP ON THE MOUNTAIN SOON I'M A THINKING IRRIGATION WATER COULD BE SCARCE!!!

THE WEATHER IS CHANGING!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>CAN'T REALLY SAY I'M SICK OF
>IT!!!
>
>ONE OF THE MILDEST I REMEMBER!!!
>
>
>NO -30 TEMPS FOR WEEKS/MONTHS AT
>A TIME!!!
>
>NOT TOO MUCH FOG,A FEW DAYS
>OF IT THOUGH!!!
>
>NOT JACK FOR SNOW THIS YEAR
>YET???
>
>IF WE DON'T GET SOME SNOW
>BUILT UP ON THE MOUNTAIN
>SOON I'M A THINKING IRRIGATION
>WATER COULD BE SCARCE!!!
>
>THE WEATHER IS CHANGING!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR
>OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA
>THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>
>THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bess are you hinting at global warming????

I am ready for spring now also. Doesn't help I broke my leg 2 weeks ago while ice fishing and all I have been doing is staring at the inside of the house and checking MM and other hunting websites 3-4 times a day. It is supposed to get into the 40's here in Ohio this week though.

Yes I am sick of winter. Got down to a horrible 37 last night with highs only in the 70's today. Almost needed a jacket this morning.

Can't wait for the warm weather - the AC is out in my car and I just love it when it gets too hot to drive down the freeway with your windows down because the ozone can choke you out. Oh yeah - I am really looking forward to summer, won't need to exercise at all as just driving around will keep me rolling in sweat. Can't freaking wait.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom