Whos relative was this?

Not related to me but I see the guy's point. If you travel a great distance and spend a bunch of money, it would be nice to at least see a bear. If he goes home and tells all his friends he saw a bear, his friends will probably book a trip too. That's good for the economy of Wyoming.

If YNP had a spot where they could feed the bears, more people would come and see bears. Then people would get educated to the fact that Grizzly bears aren't the mean nasty animals that some people think. Eventually we need to stop all hunting of these great animals. Remember, it all starts with educating the children.

It would also be good to have the bears concentrated so universities from around the world could conduct scientific peer reviewed studies of bears. That's the gold standard of future wildlife management.

If there was such a spot, people could name the bears (the name Cecil comes to mind) too! How fun would that be?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Eel is right.

Eel, I'll bet you are smart enough to train one of those bears to eat a ham sammich right out of your hand.

That person requesting the bears be trained has to be a animal loving liberal from San Francisco. They are stupid enough to request that.

RELH

Maybe that guy needs to arrange a meeting with a Yellowstone bear representative to discuss his ideas! :)
2618democratbear.jpg

He looks like a Harvard bear pete! Since zeke is gone sheep huntin I have no doubt it was one of his relatives!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom