WHO'S POUNDIN PUMPKINS TOMORROW???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Checkin?

I'll be there!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

We've got two Manti deer permits,
Not hunting them yet.

Waiting for the 'pumpkin' patch to clear out!!!!!!!!!

Planing on starting Tuesday.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Does "POUNDIN PUMPKINS" involve a certain size and shape mouth on a jack-o-lantern?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I missed the opener slept in due to the wife being pissed and turning my alarm off. Lessen learned don't piss the wife off the day before the hunt. LOL anyways spent the opener watching Micky Mouse Club house with the 2 year old so all was not lost, hit the hills today and got buck fever.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

JUDAS DeerSlayer!

Can you send me the GPS Coordinates to the Buck?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Police work can be entertaining as well as dangerous.

Recently, a female sheriff's deputy arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22 year old white male, who was fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of a field at night. The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop. 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles, or at least I thought there was no one around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I was really into it, y'know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching sheriff's car and was unaware of his audience until Deputy Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Deputy Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just humping away at this pumpkin.'

Deputy Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence...

'I said: 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said:

'A pumpkin? ##### ... is it midnight already?'

The court (and the judge) could not contain their laughter. Lawrence was found guilty only of public intoxication, fined $10. and sent on his way.

The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as "The best come-back line ever."

>
>'A pumpkin? ##### ... is it
>midnight already?'
>

And after the cop hauled the drunk guy off that's when Tristate rose up out of the pumpkin patch, wiped his chin and walked home.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom