who's it gonna be?

Long Time Member
lots of boozing tonight. I got to work and I am gonna meet up with someone. May as well be some of the MM amusement staff. Surely more than one tard is gonna find himself with a shiny set of silver Peerless bracelets. Open for business.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Eel is going to be doing a fund raiser for his rest home. Not one he owns...one he rents from. Fifty bucks buys you a chance to kick his nards as the balls drop to midnight. Kilo went to this event last year. He paid good money and missed the balls. Ended up stepping on them as he walked away defeated.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Let's put it this way 1911, I hope you get to arrest them before they kill someone. If they resist, kick them in the nuts for me.

Oh, and thank you in advance.

Eel

1911 I bet you that Bess is staying home. Shining Peerless braclets make him break out in a rash.

RELH

Good luck on the hunt!
But I won't be your prey tonight. I'm headed to the cabin with the wife and a couple of my married kids and their spouses.

Elk steak jalapeno poppers wrapped with bacon sounds much better than puking on myself and spending the night in the grey-bar hotel!

Good luck out there!
Zeke

>1911 I bet you that Bess
>is staying home. Shining Peerless
>braclets make him break out
>in a rash.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Well RELH!

Back in the day We had a local 1911 always boasting He was gonna Bust us!

Poor Bastard probably still hates our Guts!:D

We'd saved Our Cans & Bottles for Quite some time!

Washed them up real well!

The Bottles were filled part way with colored water!

We took some alfalfa & bagged it up in a couple Baggies!

We took some Soap Stone & ground some up Fine & put it in a Baggie!

Loaded all the Goodies up front on a New Years Eve many Moons ago!

Cruised in to town & Hung a Few Mains!

Sure Enough,the local 1911 had his eyes on us!

Nothin was happening so about the tenth main we drug my friend throws a fresh clean Bud can in the back of the Truck as we go by the 1911!

JUDAS PRIEST!

That's all it took!

Lights Flashing & Pulled over We were!

Then He looks in the Cab!

immediately see's Goodies Galore!

Orders both of us out of the Truck with our hands on our heads!

He says:Don't even think about Moving,I finally Got Ya Bess!

He Calls for Back-Up!

JUDAS!

Then He proceeds to set all the Evidence on the Hood!

30 Open Bud Cans!

3 open fifths of misc Whiskey!

The Baggies!

When the Baggies came out so did the Silver Shiny Bracelets!:D

I'm tellin you He Was Shinning His Badge!

We didn't say anything till the Back-up 1911's all got there!

Then We started Laughing!

But they wasn't Laughin!

Took em a minute to figure it out!:D

The Chief came right over & got in My Face!

He Says:I ought to Haul Your Ass in anyway Bess,WTH you think you're doing?:D

I Said:We Ain't doing a Damn thing!

Not even Drinking!:D

It caused a Big Scene & Everybody in the Basin that drove by was GAWKIN,Stories were Flyin,everybody that drove by seen all the Beer Cans on the Hood,We were basically Convicted,Tried & Hung by the Locals right there on the Scene!

The Chief isn't with us anymore but He sure was a Great Guy!

They un-locked the Silver Bracelets & said Happy New Year Boys,Don't ever pull this kinda BS ever again!

I'll bet if you tried this in todays World the outcome might be a little different & You'd probably have to spend a night or two with Bubba!

I was a Cop/1911 once,but that's another Story!:D

Happy New Year everybody & Be Safe out there 1911!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I like it Bobcat! Yeah, not too sure the cops today would see the humor in it, but it's still funny.

Eel

I will be working the swing shift tonight trying to keep the peace between the gang bangers and tweakers in Midvale. 1911 you feel free to have some of your guys come and keep State street safe since I know my crew will be neck deep in fights and domestics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom