Who's huntin' Moose this year?

BCBOY

Long Time Member
How many of ya are hunting moose this year? This year my family got lucky in the BC Limited Entry draws. Both my son and daughter drew individual Oct bull tags for the same time and unit that my mom and dad drew a shared bull tag. And then I drew a late season bull tag for a diffent unit. 2 of my hunting partners drew the same tag as me as well. Should be a fun fall, especially the rut hunt with the kids and mom and dad. My late hunt is a crap shoot. Need a lot of snow to push the bulls down into the unit I drew. If we get that snow, we should find some bulls. If the kids do well and fill the freezer early, I may just hold out for a monster bull.

HEY BC,
It sounds like you will need some serious Freezer space before this year is out! My neighbor has a Utah tag, but that is all I know.
Congratulations and good luck.

I am sad that I won't be hunting moose this year. Kind of have an addiction to those big animals. Been lucky and taken a few in Canada, one in AK and one in UT. I could hunt moose every year and feel very good about myself. Good luck this fall. You will be in tip top shape after packing those big boys out.

My dad and I will be heading to AK for our 2nd moose trip. This list is made and the countdown is on!
Best of luck with all your moose tags!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-11 AT 08:17PM (MST)[p]I'm looking forward to hunting Moose in the Yukon this fall along with hunting a Stone/Fannin Sheep....Should be another adventure!

Congratulations to all that are getting to moose hunt this fall!

I am heading to New Hampshire unit A2 this October with an either sex tag! I hope to take one with my bow.

I am also Hunting The Wasatch unit in Utah this fall... so freakin excited!

I'll be hunting in WY unit 26 this year! The good news is that I've been seeing moose regularly... the bad news is that I am seeing them in Alaska! Unfortunately, I won't be able to scout WY until mid August when I return to the lower 48.
Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom