Whos going after turkey?

N

NONYAMT

Headed down around Ashland with 2 tags to hunt a buddys place for the opener AND I drew the Broadwater county tag here at home so its going to be a busy turkey season this year.Anyone else chasing toms?

Golly gee, Nonya, I thought for sure you would be over by forsyth payin blackhawk357 to hunt his lease. ; ). Haha. I might go out. I'd like to stick one with my bow for a change. Problem with turkey huntin is when you get one then you got this big nasty bird that is but ugly and smells like blue dog. I still can't find out what to do with those things once you get one down.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

cut breast into strips and deep fry:problem solved!
I was going to book a turkey guide and pay him to put me on a 20" long beard but I decided Id save my money for a guided frog hunt later in the fall,I hear they have a potential new world record hoppin along the milk river.

NONYAMT i'll be heading out to lay the smack down myself. i'll be headed to Libby as they are now over the counter. i have also found that cutting the breast into strips and then soaking them in salt water for 12 hours or so and then soaking them in the marinade of your choose for another 12 hours and then cooking them on the barbecue makes them rather tasty. be careful on that frog hunt, i hear they are very aggressive. Find the horn Goose!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom