WHO'S GOIN WITH WHO THIS YEAR?

S

ShowThemToMe

Well Boys & Girls!

Just wondering what kinda Plans You have for the 2012 Hunting Season and Who's gonna be going with Who this year?

Ya,I know,it's a little early to be making Plans before We find out Who Draws what & where!

Hoping I can Spend a little time with Friends & Family once again this Fall!

Ya never know anymore,this could Possibly be my first year without a PISSCUTTER Tag?

Let's hear em!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

D-cup and I have big plans this year. Lots of overnighters planned with some LE and fishing trips in Kona. I can't wait.

(D, call me;)

kisses

With 4 points Iam guaranteed Iowa archery deer this November. After that it's a crapshoot with the draws. I will be taking my g/f turkey hunting in Wisconsin next month.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

STTM,
I applied for:
Maine Bull Moose
Kentucky Archery Bull Elk
Kentucky Rifle Cow Elk
Pennsylvania Bull Elk
Tennessee Bull Elk
and bought a Colorado Elk PP.

I will be VERY surprised if I draw any and if I don't I will probably just hunt National Forrest in Virginia near home and may do an OTC Colorado hunt. Or I may tag along with some buddies going to Montana and try to help on their Elk / Deer tags.

Well Bessy:

If I draw a tag, you will for sure be getting an invite.

I've already missed applying in Wyomig, Colorado, and Nevada! Hopefully I'll remember Idaho!

It's looking like a General hunt only for me and my fami,y this year!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-12 AT 05:16PM (MST)[p]If all goes as planned;
- My soon to be 16 yr old son will be archery doe antelope in NW colorado. We did this last year and had an incredible experience and we have been counting the days until next season.
- Another father and myself will be taking our teenaged sons on their 2nd wyoming antlope hunt. Likely spend 3-4 days around the Rawlins area camping and filling the doe tags.
- Pretty good chance we should draw our Wyoming antelope buck tags too this year and will be meeting up with a long time sportmen friends of mine from Eastern Iowa and another from Wheatland. Likely spend a week out there being picky and choosing the right goat.
- My wife and son should draw a 2nd season deer tag here in NW Colorado and spend the week hunting with my wife and 16yr old son. plus will be doing an OTC elk at the same time.
- Wife should draw a 3rd season RFW cow tag this year and will spend the majority of the season out there filling her tag.
- I'll draw a 4th season cow tag here in NW colorado and this will be a solo hunt.
- Then my youngest will have a late cow tag in December and him and i will spend this hunt together as well.
- Over Christmas we got both my boys rounded up for a texas hog and javalina hunt.

I am pumped to say the very least and itching to get started hunting. I have spent darn near 2+ weeks already out learning a new unit with high hopes of harvesting a great animal.

Just hope I have enough vacation... :)

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I have hopes of drawing an amazing desert bighorn tag in Utah or Nevada, and I always have my DH deer options in Utah. But one thing is FOR SURE!
Wherever I will be hunting this year I will be doing it with my son!
No finer experience than spending time with your offspring!

Good luck in the draw to everyone.

I'd give almost anything to be able to still hunt in Utah, i miss it pretty bad being an Idaohan now.
You boys think it's all that tough down there to find deer and draw good elk tags, move to another state and you'll have another outlook in the end, guaranteed!!
Draw your tag Bessy and i'll tag along and be the camp cook, i need Utah dirt stuck in my boots!!

My brother drew a Book Cliffs Buck tag at the WHCE, so that one is already planned.
My daughter should draw the early Diamond Mtn LE Elk permit, not 100% guarantee so we'll wait and see.
Still will be spending alot of time out in the basin this summer and fall one way or the other!

Smokepole

My youngest just turned 12, so antelope if drawn and deer and elk. One of his sisters may join us for antelope if she thinks she can swing it with her college classes...

Pulled a Wyoming elk tag, so planning on a few weeks there with family and friends. Still waiting on Utah, Nevada, Montana, and Wyoming moose draw results.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-12 AT 01:19AM (MST)[p]Maybe to the BWCA with the GF on a fishing/canoe trip. Hoping my group will draw Wyoming deer in what we are expecting to be a pretty good unit if not Colorado over the counter. If I am have a horse shoe MN moose or elk, but highly unlikely. MN deer archery and shotgun/revolver.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-12 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]We drew Montana again this year. It will be Me, my brother, his son, my hunting buddy and his brother, and one other fella..6 this year..Better shoot them closer to the road this year...I'm getting to old to be a pack mule for 6 deer.....

Also going to hunt Elk (bow) and deer (rifle) in Washington

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Its my little brothers first year to hunt big game so I'm planning on finding him a respectable buck....and making it enjoyable at the same time. He's pretty lucky so I bet he'll smoke a Toad!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Local tag.....If I draw for September.

Going to Wyoming with friends on sheep hunt in October.

Unit 6 Arizona, elk hunt, with Ron and Katie.

New Mexico deer with Malcolm Manchester.

Might even get home in time for the G3 opener.

"I may be old, but I find tasty animals!"

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom