WHO'S CHURCHING IT/SUPER-BOWLING IT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Looks Like I'm Gonna Miss Church for the First time!

And I Watch one Game a Year!

Any of You Made Bets/Wagers on the Game?

What kinda GOOD EATS are going Down?

I don’t believe that for a minute. Going to miss church for the firsts time ? Maybe the first time this year. ???? Bishop BobcatBess ! ???

I'm minding my own business. And besides, Jesus is busy helping all those football players make plays.

I got my shrimp plater like every year. With the usual chips,dips pizza,pop corn oh and the Dew ! A few things I forgot. Don’t really care who wins. Just going to look for my Sam Elliot Commercial.

BIGJOHNT you have Shrimp and most have Lobster... After the Lobster is cooked one takes the shell (Husk) and dries it in the oven slowly then grinds it into dried Dust. Take "DIRTY" underwear ( so wife'y never notices any stain) and place the dried Lobster shell in any spot and pour melted unsaulted Butter through the shell dust into a small cup, Repeat until the Flavor is PURRRRRFECT for those folks not living near either USA Ocean.
This FLAVORED BUTTER "DIP" is purely Home Made by everyone's Main Man (Father, Husband, Brother, Neighbor, Hunt'n Partner).

By The Way: Sam Elliot is a Local Californian and he suggested this approach when having Lobster. It also works with Shrimp :)

I don't let friends drive drunk or, walk onto my Hardwood Floors whilst wearing Spurs... A Jager thing I suppose.

Jagerdad :)

AC39BEE2-14AE-4B0C-A53E-E4BAA0A43BE8.png

Dear Elk.
I made a Post about the Superbowl. You made this'n. You have a legacy of over-run'n or Post'n atop poor ole meee :-(

I bow to your Seniority and whit (Dat includes you Eel).

I wanted to display what foods I shall have but crud, finding the TV show where you all may view it has my Wife and I far from the Half-Time spot. I am so proud of her for becoming interested in Cooking. She has never been anything near good near Heat... All my kids will say the same words and laugh. Cooking needs to be relaxing and FUN. Crap, she may burn it all up or ??? but I stand by Her Side as She has, for me.

Here is the best I can do to show Elk my answer. Love all of you.

At half time I was definitely enjoying God‘s wonderful creations. I didn’t really understand much of what they were singing about but their body talk definitely had my attention.

Dear ELK... I am "SHOCKED" that you SEEK KISSES.

I May have gave Uncle Hugging Homer a tiny, tad bit, of a hard time, ( Cuz he'z so Negative, Harsh + Has a Honda Trail 90 ) Yet, just like You Elk, Homer is a highly intelligent, loving and a fantastically LOYAL FRIEND.

I am sure a Junior Member but my golly Elk'y.... Homer Hates Hugs and you mentioned above YOU were sad there were NO KISSES at the End.

ELK, Hug's and Kisses abound everywhere.

Here are some I Matched up with your Personality using a new MATCH-DOT Com Computer coding in Unix.

Sorry, the Last Picture was on a Classified Server and not meant for U 2 C

DEM Kisses 1.jpg

DEM Kisses 2.jpg

DEM Kisses 7.jpg

I APOLOGIZE Elk... I am often Hard of Hearing. :)

You sure are a great GUY Elk. You don't wet your Panties like some do. You, just like ROY, DeerMadness, Feddoc, Homer, DW, Especially a Gentleman such as BIGJOHNT, Dana and so many others (Founder, the Classified Server Trump Pic was for You :) A Hah-Hah @ Trump) plus I feel TRI is cool in his own realm. Eel... no need to make mention of you. You own the world and have a wonderful life.

The above typed words are Obfuscated Bombastic Blazon Chicanery designed to be: Jagerdad-Ish :)

ELK, You may really find good food on the link above I listed.

It was the "BEST" Chicken I ever had and it was last Night. The Blueberries in Cornbread was a giant surprise. It was a little to Cake-Like yet still, fantastic. Please try Both.

Dumbest f^<#ing half time ever! I felt like I was in Mexico sitting in my wy man cave.

Yes but like the rest of us, you were hoping for a wardrobe malfunction! Don't lie. LOL.
My wife didn't like it at all so I felt compelled to agree with her. It's easier and smarter that way sometimes.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom